- EK and Kalimdor mounts are disabled in Battlegrounds.
- Bad Egg despawns after 20 seconds with a reduced unholy aura.
- Baron Geddon performs Armageddon only once at a health threshold.
- Level 60 Kara Loot now in the loot table for bots.
- Fixed loot remover for Kara level 70 items.
- Fixed socket enchant no longer requiring Blacksmithing.
Reward Points Vendor Additions:
- Light of Elune
- Noth's Special Brew
Visual and Quality of Life Improvements:
- Magmus' Guardians' flames visually fixed.
- 1v1 Arena added, found in Gadgetzan.
- Weapon Master and Northrend Enchanter added to GM island.
- Maiden of Virtue's repentance spell corrected.
- Void Elf and Vulpera Sounds added.
- Raulfabi's Login Screen adapted to patch Z.
- Fixed a Client Crash Bug in Desolace and other map issues.
- The Gate blocking Hyjal temporarily removed.
- Spell visuals updated for a more appealing look.
- Over 800 Inconspicuous Chests added to the Northern half of Kalimdor, bringing the total to about 1400 hidden chests in Azeroth.
- Many scripts reworked for better efficiency and fewer crashes.
- BG wins now grant reward points.
- NPC in MC, BWL, AQ40 to set the raid to 10-man difficulty without Auto Balance Enabled.
- Mounts are learnable spells again.
- Reward Points added to Vanilla dungeon end-bosses and raid bosses.
- Various other fixes and improvements.
- Blood Elf Warriors now receive arcane torrent that restores 15 rage.
- Hourly rewards changed from honor tokens to reward points.
- DK learns Unholy Presence and Path of Frost as default spells.
- Light Forged Draenei Paladins receive Holy leap and Crusader Strike as default spells.
- Death Strike now heals for 4% of the player's health per disease and absorbs 4% of max health, stacking twice.
- Scourge Events for the two continents have been split up and now occur less frequently.
- Guards now defend you from NPC Bots.
- You can hide transmog slots on NPC bots.
- BGs at level 60 have level 60 NPC bots, ideal for Vanilla players.
- Many Vanilla cities now grant players a PvP immunity flag.
- New NPC Bot Class, Crypt Lord.
- Bots now grant honor and achievements.
- Emerald Dream overhauled and now a 20-man raid.
- Grim Batol and Bastion of Twilight are empty maps currently.
- Glyph of Rune Tap now heals party members and restores mana, energy, and rage.
- Searing Light fixed to work as intended for all spells.
- Holy Reach's hit bonus increased.
- TimeIsTime module returns for one-day cycles.
- Inconspicuous chests now give experience only once when looted.
- Quest fixes and weapon visual fixes.
- Soul Shards now stack to 200.
- Glyph of Curse of Exhaustion usable at level 60.
- MM Hunters have Lone Wolf baked into their Readiness Talent.
- Living Bomb modified to affect other enemies hit by the explosion.
- Pet Morpher added (Work in Progress).
- Priests get a new level 60 ability, Seraphic Burn.
- Penance base damage increased.
- C'thun's Eyebeam modified to be more bot-friendly.